The City of Parma maintains this Internet website (hereinafter “Site”) as a public service. The Site and its contents are designed to comply with the laws and regulations of the United States of America and the State of Ohio.
Although the information and recommendations published on this Site (hereinafter “Information”) are presented in good faith and believed to be correct, portions of the Information published on this Site may be incorrect or outdated.
The City of Parma, its instrumentalities, officers, and employees make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, adequacy, or timeliness of the Information published on the City of Parma’s Site and expressly disclaim liability for errors and omissions in the contents of this Site.
The City of Parma reserves the right to alter or delete material from the Site at any time without providing prior notice thereof. Under no circumstance will the dissemination of Information on this Site by the City of Parma create right or benefit, substantive or procedural, enforceable at law or equity, by a party who chooses to
rely upon such Information against the City of Parma, its instrumentalities, officers, employees, or any other person(s).
Through your access to and use of the Site, you also accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions (hereinafter “Terms and Conditions”) set forth below:
Terms and Conditions
- You may freely browse the Site and download material there from. Any and all downloaded materials may be used by you for personal, non-commercial purposes. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost or use any of such materials for public or commercial purposes, without the express written permission of the
City of Parma. All copyright and other proprietary notices contained in downloaded materials must be retained.
- Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, the City of Parma. The use of these images by you is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or by specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Unauthorized use of the images may violate
copyright, trademark, privacy and/or publicity laws as well as communications regulations and statutes.
- As a convenience, the Site provides “hyperlinks” to other Internet web sites that contain information created, published, maintained, or otherwise posted by institutions, or organizations independent of the City of Parma. The City of Parma does not endorse, approve, certify, or control those external web sites, or
any subsequent links, and the City of Parma makes no warranties, guarantees, or representations of any kind, implied, expressed, or statutory, as to the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of information located at those sites. Use of any information obtained from external web sites is voluntary, and reliance on that information
should only be undertaken after an independent review of its accuracy. Reference on the Site or any linked external web site to any specific commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, service mark, or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by the City of Parma, and the
City of Parma shall not be held liable for any losses caused by any reliance on such information.
- Your use of the Site is at your own risk. Neither the City of Parma, nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site is liable for any special, direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, use of, or inability to use, the Site and the materials contained
thereupon, whether such materials are provided by the City of Parma or a third party. This includes damages to your computer system or other equipment caused by the infection of viruses or other contamination. Without limiting the foregoing, all materials and contents on the Site are provided to you "AS IS" without limitation,
warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and nonproprietary information. The City of Parma may use such communication or material for any purpose whatsoever,
including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and further posting.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively, the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered trademarks of the City of Parma and others. Nothing contained in this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right in and to the Trademarks
without the express written permission of the City of Parma or such third party. Your misuse of the Trademarks on the Site and in its contents, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are advised that the City of Parma will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights in the Site and its
contents to the fullest extent of the law, including by seeking criminal sanctions.
- Although the City of Parma may, from time to time, monitor or review the discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards and the like on the Site, the City of Parma is under no obligation to do so, and the City of Parma assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of the Site nor for any error,
defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained in any information within the Site.
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or would otherwise violate the law. The City
of Parma will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing the City of Parma to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- No personally identifiable information is collected from visitors who simply browse this Site or who download Information from it, unless the visitor has volunteered personal information for correspondence or any other purposes. While our web servers maintain logs of user activity to help us manage the Site, information stored
in these logs or in cookies does not identify you personally.
- The City of Parma may, at any time, revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should, therefore, periodically visit the Site to review the then current Terms and Conditions.
Back to top